Sunday 22 December 2013

Star bright








Welcome to the world of Seagypsea. Creating preternatural underwater images that will have you intrigued for more.

When I made this body piece, I could have never conjured up such a beautiful way for it to be photographed and on such a fitting model. Seagypsea and Fleur made my imagination a reality.

These images came about form a collaboration with Seagypsea, Lisa's Closet,  Celeste Twikler, Amari designs, Roadtrip jewellery and Supa Sundays

I knew the perfect mermaid Fleur (pictured above) and a talented young make up artists Krystal Perske, who I also suggested we throw in the deep end.. literally. Krystal thought that it would be a normal make up gig, but she was mistaken! She ended up being a total trooper and froze her buns off and joined Fleur in some underwater modelling action with  Pip (seagypsea) for hours in a not so warm Byron Bay pool. 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment